Thursday, February 18, 2010

a proposal for 2012:



Even if great design museums like the Neue Sammlung in Munich (with it's large collection) or the Design Museum London (with its retrospectives) are in big European countries. The most activities in contemporary design come from smaller European countries like the Netherlands or Finland.

A proposal started to celebrate in Finland the "World Design Capital 2012". We have exclusivly the proposal for download.

Link to download the .doc document of the initiative

3 comments:

Website Design said...

Wow this is nice blog when I saw then I did very happy so that I like your site!!

I invite you to take a tour on my avenuesnepal.com website for more details at Web Design Services

vinyl stickers said...

well, i does not Commentate to blogs but this post is really impress to me and that,s why i can not stop my self to say good to this really good job and i should wait for your new post thanks

Bangaloreweb guru said...

I appreciate your efforts because it conveys the message of what you are trying to say. It's a great skill to make even the person who doesn't know about the subject could able to understand the subject . Your blogs are understandable and also elaborately described. I hope to read more and more interesting articles from your blog. All the best.
Web Design Companies in Bangalore | Website Design Companies in Bangalore | Website Designing Company in Bangalore